Who is this Workshop For?
Teams that have difficulty keeping on track or are challenged when it comes to demonstrating that they are in control, to their stakeholders.
This is especially true for SAFe, DSDM and larger Agile projects with release plans of three or more months.
This workshop is perfect for such teams, Agile Project Managers, Product Managers and executives wanting to get their Agile projects under control.
Why Organise this Workshop?
If, today, you see, feel or experience:
- Stories slipping from sprint to sprint
- Stakeholders not coming to sprint reviews, retrospectives or worse, planning
- Planning beyond the current sprint, although necessary is proving difficult.
- A lack of predictability
- Stressful monthly steering committee meetings
Then this workshop may be for you.
To help teams and projects to understand how they can regain control of their Agile plans and projects and regain their stakeholder’s confidence.
Money back guarantee
Our workshops are here to help you resolve current issues so you can progress in what you do. We believe that we deliver the best we can to you based on our experiences and your organisation’s needs and try to make sure of that when talking to you upfront.
Should you however, not be happy with the result of the workshop, you can ask to get your money back (within 30 days after the workshop). And you will – guaranteed.
Based on what is discovered during the 45 minute investigation call, we will prioritise a number of techniques that the whole team can explore. In addition, we will look at how each individual can prioritise their own tasks.
In every case we will not only look at how the technique is used, but we will also seek to understand how it works through simulation.
We will then identify the one thing that the team will focus on in the time period immediately after the workshop, after which we will follow-up to make sure progress is made.
Topics for the Team may include some of the following, non-exclusive list and how they work in combination:
- The Kano Model
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF)
- Story Points for Epics & Features
Topics of interest to the individuals may include
- Personal prioritisation
- Daily and Weekly personal planning
Most Important Information at a Glance
- 45 min investigation call
- 3 hours onsite workshop
- 1 hour for set-up and clean-up
- Photo-protocol plus PDF copies of workshop material
- 30 min follow-up call, 2-3 weeks later
- English (German on request)
- CHF 3000 excl VAT (plus reasonable expenses if traveling).
- Max 12 people
Interested? Then get in touch now.