Who is this Workshop For?
Any team that is looking to boost their performance by building trust amongst the team-members.
Even better, it is perfect for teams that are just “too nice” to each other, for they are dysfunctional.
It is also perfect for teams that are “Agile-numb”, meaning they are no longer making real advances in productivity.
Why Organise this Workshop?
If, today, you see, feel or experience:
- People being nice (yes, nice) to each other ie too much harmony
- The real issues are not being discussed
- The team does not hold each other accountable
- The team does not admit mistakes
- The team members could ask for help more
Then this workshop may be for you.
We all know that having, giving and being trusted is powerful. In fact, Trust is the only known legal performance-enhancing drug known to man.
So how can we boost your team’s performance through trust, the very foundation of high performing hyper-productive teams? For that we need to raise our awareness and understand why it works and how it directly relates to your Agile team, product and project.
Money back guarantee
Our workshops are here to help you resolve current issues so you can progress in what you do. We believe that we deliver the best we can to you based on our experiences and your organisation’s needs and try to make sure of that when talking to you upfront.
Should you however, not be happy with the result of the workshop, you can ask to get your money back (within 30 days after the workshop). And you will – guaranteed.
Based on what is discovered during the 45 minute investigation call, we will explore a number of techniques that the whole team can benefit from. In addition, we will look at aspects of trust that affect individuals, privately or professionally. This way, there is personal gain as well as team gain.
In every case we will not only look at how the techniques can be applied, but we will also seek to understand how it works and most importantly why it works. This is especially true in respect to the team’s Agile ceremonies, such as retrospectives.
We will then identify the one thing that the team will focus on in the time period immediately after the workshop, after which we will follow-up to make sure progress is made.
Topics for the Team may include some of the following, non-exclusive list:
- What is trust?
- Illustrate how your team does not share the same view of trust
- Discover if your team working with trust
- Understand how trust is the Foundation of teamwork
- How trust drives behaviour, and therefore culture
- How clarifying expectations actually increases trust, rather than promote distrust
- Mapping trust to the Agile ceremonies
- How to upgrade and boost your Agile ceremonies with trust based questions
Topics of interest to the individuals may include
- The four corner-stones of trust
- 10 ways to build trust in private and professional relationships
Most Important Information at a Glance
- 45 min investigation call
- 3 hours onsite workshop
- 1 hour for set-up and clean-up
- Photo-protocol plus PDF copies of workshop material
- 30 min follow-up call, 2-3 weeks later
- English (German on request)
- CHF 3500 excl VAT (plus reasonable expenses if traveling).
- Max 12 people
Interested? Then get in touch now.