Who is this Workshop For?
Any group of people that wants to take their effectiveness and efficiency to the next level, as a team or as individuals, especially knowledge-workers!
Even if your team is not familiar with Agile approaches, yet want to understand what you could do, to raise motivation by finally getting rid of not only age-old frustrations but also frustrations you never even recognised.
None other than having an open mind and being willing to reflect on not just how the team works, but also on how you work.
Why Organise this Workshop?
If, today, you see, feel or experience:
- People still do things “because that was always the way”
- You feel like you don’t get everything done, despite being busy all the time
- Stories often take longer than planned
- There is still too much up-front analysis
- People only focus on their area of work, with no consideration for other areas
- Retrospectives are not producing many “stop” or “do less” items
Then this workshop may be for you.
As Alvin Toffler once said, “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn”. Understanding waste is one way to learn, unlearn and relearn.
Money back guarantee
Our workshops are here to help you resolve current issues so you can progress in what you do. We believe that we deliver the best we can to you based on our experiences and your organisation’s needs and try to make sure of that when talking to you upfront.
Should you however, not be happy with the result of the workshop, you can ask to get your money back (within 30 days after the workshop). And you will – guaranteed.
Based on what is discovered during the 45 minute investigation call, we will identify a number of techniques that the whole team can explore plus one that applies to individuals. This way, there is personal gain as well as team gain.
We will not only look at how the techniques are used, but we will also seek to understand how they work and most importantly why they works.
We will then identify the one biggest cause of waste that the team will focus on in the time period immediately after the workshop. After which we will hold you accountable by following-up to make sure progress is made and that the waste has been or is as good as eliminated.
Topics for the team may include some of the following, non-exclusive list:
- Understanding the nine categories of waste
- Using your senses to identify waste
- Exploring unrecognised time wasters
- How understanding the whole helps to understand where and why waste occurs
- How delaying decisions eliminates waste but can also cause it
- Are you “Satisfycing” enough?
- Why managers are not waste
Topics of interest to the individuals may include
- Beating procrastination, the god-of-waste
- Structuring your time to eliminate waste.
Most Important Information at a Glance
- 45 min investigation call
- 3 hours onsite workshop
- 1 hour for set-up and clean-up
- Photo-protocol plus PDF copies of workshop material
- 30 min follow-up call, 2-3 weeks later
- English (German on request)
- CHF 4000 excl VAT (plus reasonable expenses if traveling).
- Max 6-12 people
Interested? Then get in touch now.