Who is this Workshop For?
Any project team that is either just starting with their Agile Product or Project or a project-team that is having to press the “reset” button and start again. In either case, you want the project to have the best foundations for success with a view to your main risks.
The project team must understand the basic concepts of Agility and must be prepared to mix-n-match different Agile approaches in order to find the best solution.
Why Organise this Workshop?
If, today, you see, feel or experience:
- You have a Sprint 0 or Phase 0 that is taking too long
- You have trouble putting the theory of how to kick off an Agile project into practice
- You have issues with the granularity of the planning while starting a project
- The scope of Sprint 0 or Phase 0 includes everything from ROI to Story creation
- Technical infrastructure tasks are being implemented before functionality
- Difficulties managing non-functional, legal or regulatory requirements
Then this workshop may be for you.
Providing the best foundations for getting your Agile Product or Project up and running is essential. Starting well is key. This workshop will help you achieve exactly that.
If you are having to re-start your Agile project, then the lesson’s learnt from the previous attempt will be invaluable.
Money back guarantee
Our workshops are here to help you resolve current issues so you can progress in what you do. We believe that we deliver the best we can to you based on our experiences and your organisation’s needs and try to make sure of that when talking to you upfront.
Should you however, not be happy with the result of the workshop, you can ask to get your money back (within 30 days after the workshop). And you will – guaranteed.
During the 60 minute investigation call, we will identify concerns that the project team is having. We will then be able to prepare a number of techniques that the whole team can explore during the workshop to give your Agile product or project a solid foundation.
We will look at the realities of the real-world and explore different aspects of Agile methodologies to see which suit your context and environment best.
Together, we will then identify the one biggest source of concern and together, the best mitigation. This will serve as a basis for following-up to make sure progress is made and that the concern’s potential impact has been reduced.
Topics for the team may include some of the following, non-exclusive list:
- Aligning the project team – Why is this Agile product / project important?
- Setting up the initial release plans
- Evaluating support for Agile with your Stakeholders
- Roles & responsibilities beyond the Scrum Master, Product Owner and Team
- Getting to the first Product backlog
- Dealing with regulatory and legal constraints
- Planning the early phases, when there are no stories!
- Understanding the unrecognised power of fixing time
Most Important Information at a Glance
- 60 min investigation call
- 3 hours onsite workshop
- 1 hour for set-up and clean-up
- Photo-protocol plus PDF copies of workshop material
- 60 min follow-up call, 2-3 weeks later
- English (German on request)
- CHF 4000 excl VAT (plus reasonable expenses if traveling).
- Max 2-8 people
Interested? Then get in touch now.