Who is this Workshop For?
Any team that has too much to do, has been under pressure for sometime and where adding additional resources is simply not an option and for teams that are subjected to a hiring freeze.
Even if your team is not familiar with Agile approaches, yet want to understand what they could do, to boost throughput, by understanding the changes they could make, and the impact those changes could have on the team.
If however, your team is familiar with Agile skills and methods, such as Scrum, Kanban, DSDM or SAFe, then we there are some aspects that may be considered in addition.
Why Organise this Workshop?
If, today, you see, feel or experience:
- Team members asking for more resources
- Stories not getting done and being pushed to the next sprint
- A feeling of “we will do what we can”, yet the team has “resigned” to the fact they won’t be able to deliver
Then this workshop may be for you.
Your team will not only discover more options that boost their effectiveness and efficiency without adding more people, but crucially they will also understand why those options work.
Money back guarantee
Our workshops are here to help you resolve current issues so you can progress in what you do. We believe that we deliver the best we can to you based on our experiences and your organisation’s needs and try to make sure of that when talking to you upfront.
Should you however, not be happy with the result of the workshop, you can ask to get your money back (within 30 days after the workshop). And you will – guaranteed.
Based on what is discovered during the 45 minute investigation call, we will identify a number of techniques that the whole team can explore plus one for individuals. This way, there is personal gain as well as team gain.
In every case we will not only look at how the technique is used, but we will also seek to understand how it works and most importantly why it works.
We will then identify the one thing that the team will focus on in the time period immediately after the workshop, after which we will follow-up to make sure progress is made.
Topics for the Team may include some of the following, non-exclusive list:
- True alignment of the team
- Community decay
- Understanding trust
- Co-ordination of focus
- Identifying and understanding “waste” in your work
Topics of interest to the individuals may include
- Reduction of personal interruptions and productivity boosts
- Regular morning “me-time”, to discover the “unknown-unknowns”.
Most Important Information at a Glance
- 45 min investigation call
- 30 min follow-up call, 2-3 weeks later
- 3 Hours onsite training
- English (German on request)
- CHF 2500 excl VAT (plus reasonable expenses if traveling).
- Max 12 people
Interested? Then get in touch now.